Exhibits | Admission | How to get there
ONE DAY Beckenham Model Railshow 2020
St John's Church, Eden Park Avenue, Beckenham, Kent BR3 3JN.
Saturday 17th October 2020 10am - 5pm
At least 12 Working Layouts: Layouts to be confirmed.
Demonstrations, Trade Stands and Societies
- Canute Road Quay - 4mm - Graham Muspratt
- Cheffley - 4mm - Mike Carter
- Midhurst - 4mm - Adrian Harrison
- Passage Lane TMD - 4mm - Robert Potter and Charlotte Saunderson
- Penhalig Quay & Black Rock Sands - 009 - Blackwater MRG
- Saltdean - 7mm - John Smith and Peter Smith
- Saltzgrabe - 009 - River MRC
- Sarre - 7mm - East Kent O Gauge Group
- St. Mary's - 0-16.5 - Julian Evison
- Stodden Hundred Light Railway - 7mm - Luton MRC
- Upton Lacey - 2mm - John Wilshaw
- Vintage Layout LNWR Freight - 7mm - Tony Penn
- Whatlington (Sx) - 3mm - Peter Bossom
- The Yard - 32mm and 16.5mm - Martin Coombs
Light refreshments in the new church hall.
The above list of exhibitors is correct at the time of going to press.
The Beckenham and West Wickham Model Railway Club reserve the right
to substitute or cancel any entries.
Probably £6.00 per Adult, Children (up to 16) accompanied by an adult free.
How to get there
Click HERE for a map.
By Train: South
Eastern Mid Kent (Hayes) Line to Eden Park from Elmers End
Clock House, Lewisham (for DLR),
London Bridge- 10 minute walk.
Nearest stops are about 10 minutes walk from St John's Church.
Click here for bus maps.
Route 194 (Sydenham - Penge - Beckenham - West Wickham - Shirley - Croydon) to Eden Park
Route 352 (Bromley - West Wickham - Beckenham - Lower Sydenham) to Crease Park
Route 356 (Shirley - Elmers End - Anerley - Forest Hill - Upper Sydenham) to Eden Park
Route 358 (Orpington - Bromley - Beckenham - Penge - Crystal Palace) to Eden Park
Route 367 (Bromley - Beckenham - Elmers End - Shirley - Croydon) to Crease Park
From the West, Junction 6 of the M25, then A22, A2022 Sanderstead,
Selsdon, Addington, Coney Hall, A232 West Wickham, A214 Beckenham OR
From the South East or Dartford Crossing, Junction 4 of the M25,
then A21 Bromley, A232 West Wickham, A214 Beckenham.
Local: From Beckenham, Elmers End and West
Wickham. The Church is in Eden Park Avenue, off Upper Elmers End Road.
Please speak to a steward if you have special requirements such as requiring
wheelchair, parking or access.
Why not come along and see our layouts for yourself ?
Please Contact Us for further details.