South London's Premier
Vintage Toy Train Show 2020
Saturday 4th April 2020 10am - 5pm
St John's Church, Eden Park Avenue, Beckenham, Kent BR3 3JN.
Up to 12 Working Layouts leading vintage toy train dealers and light refreshments.
Again this will be the bigger show, using the church, the big hall and the new halls.
The refreshment area in the new building has more comfy chairs, and using the church means there is more space for layouts and traders.
Vintage Layouts all from the Golden Age of Toy Trains1920 to 1980.
- Triang - Keith Gregory TCS
- TreblOlectric - Dave Larbey TCS
- Classic 0 Gauge - Chiltern Hills Group HRCA
- Hornby Railways Live Steam - Dave Lyon TCS
- Hornby Dublo 3 - David Embling HRCA and TCS
- Hornby 0 Gauge - Adam Heeley HRCA
- Lionel 0 Gauge Mark Carne
- Bassett Lowke and Exleys - Tappers O Gauge Group
- Chad Valley - Bryan Pentland TCS
- Lego - Peter Ingleton HRCA
- Trix Twin - Helen Dawson
- Plus others to be confirmed.
Traders and Society
- B&WWMRC Club Shop - General Trains
- Bob Smith - Hornby Dublo
- David Wills - Various Trains
- Dixon Upcott - Trix and Other Vintage Trains
- Elaine's Trains - Triang and Other Vintage Trains
- HRCA Society Stand
- John Wilcox - Hornby Dublo
- Kitmaster Collectors Club
- Richard Taylor - Hornby 0 Gauge
- TCS Society Stand
- WM Collectables - Various Trains
- WJ Vintage - Modern Coarse Scale 0 Gauge
£6.00 per Adult, Children (up to 14) accompanied by an adult free.
How to get there
Click HERE for a map.
By Train: South
Eastern Mid Kent (Hayes) Line to Eden Park from Elmers End
Clock House, Lewisham (for DLR),
London Bridge- 10 minute walk.
Nearest stops are about 10 minutes walk from St John's Church.
Click here for bus maps.
Route 194 (Sydenham - Penge - Beckenham - West Wickham - Shirley - Croydon) to Eden Park
Route 352 (Bromley - West Wickham - Beckenham - Lower Sydenham) to Crease Park
Route 356 (Shirley - Elmers End - Anerley - Forest Hill - Upper Sydenham) to Eden Park
Route 358 (Orpington - Bromley - Beckenham - Penge - Crystal Palace) to Eden Park
Route 367 (Bromley - Beckenham - Elmers End - Shirley - Croydon) to Crease Park
Only limited disabled parking on site.
From the West, Junction 6 of the M25, then A22, A2022 Sanderstead,
Selsdon, Addington, Coney Hall, A232 West Wickham, A214 Beckenham OR
From the South East or Dartford Crossing, Junction 4 of the M25,
then A21 Bromley, A232 West Wickham, A214 Beckenham.
Local: From Beckenham, Elmers End and West
Wickham. The Church is in Eden Park Avenue, off Upper Elmers End Road.
Please speak to a steward if you have special requirements such as requiring
wheelchair, parking or access.
Why not come along and see our layouts for yourself ?
Please Contact Us for further details.